Friday, January 18, 2008

Pray For My Mom

This is my 63 year old mom, Virginia



Found out today 1/18/08 that my mom has to go back to St. Vincent's (the same place she went to a year and a half ago) on Tuesday the 22nd for another stint or balloon in her heart valve she has to be there by 8 a.m.
This time it's on the other side of her heart. I'm worried because she doesn't exercise at all. The only thing she does is Dishes, and vacuum every other day, and plays Skipbo with my dad.

I'm going to try to get permission form my building Principal (Charlie Hinkle) and see if she can come in on my lunch break so she can walk around without someone bothering her.
We all will be going for the procedure (my dad, me, my sister Irma, her oldest son Jon, and My mom's brother Frank) I will come home, and the rest will stay the night.
I can't afford to stay 2 day's while B's business has slowed down.
So keep her in your prayers.







9 comments:

OliveSoul#4 said...

I see you later today mommy.

Hope you're not too bored over there.

p.s. We've been praying for mamaw at Saturday church ever since we found out.

*Jen* said...

She is in my thoughts and prayers.

sela said...

I hope it went ok. I'll be praying for you guys, ok. Let us know.

enN2sp said...

Thanks to everyone, my mom is alright. They went in through the groin area with a scope to see her heart; Found out that she has a 25% blockage in one of her arteries.

A year and a half ago when she went to do this almost same thing (she was put out for that one) she had a 95% blockage in which they put in a stint.

Also that blockage made it's own path to the rest of the heart. They put her on some meds to unblock her and she should be alright.

Anyway she is fine she is suppose to go back to her normal routine today 1/24/ and take her meds.

They told her if she didn't do this that she could have a heart attack or a stroke.

I thank god that she's alright.

OliveSoul#4 said...

"They told her if she didn't do this that she could have a heart attack or a stroke."


Dude! You didn't tell us that!!! Poor mamawlita... ;-;

sela said...

I'm glad she's alright. That's just scary.

alli-gal said...

I'm glad everything went well. Hope she is recovering quickly!!!

Bitzky77 said...

Hope everything's going alright. Update?

The TapeEar said...

ena freakin noi!!!