Saturday, July 12, 2008

Grissom Air Museum

I went with the girls and Head Start Summer School to Grissom Air Museum.
I think the kids had lots of fun.
I wanted to hurt one but he finally calmed himself before I did.

Here are some pic's Olive_12 took.


And off they go!



Class picture with the Teacher's Aid.

Cool Airplane it's a B-47


here's one with the teacher and the teacher's aid.


Here's one with me and TapeEar, Olive_12 is taking the picture's. The kids got their picture's taken in a cockpit and then in a helicopter. I took the pictures of them in a helicopter and the teacher took the one's in the cockpit that I don't have to put on here.

This is William he brought his sunglasses on the field trip, I had him put them on to look like a pilot, he's from South Africa. I like to hear him speak he has a slight accent, he's a cute little boy.

I had to put one on of a little girl, this is Janneth my little Mexican girl. It doesn't look like she had been crying earlier that day, she's very emotional.

Isn't she cute?

2 comments:

alli-gal said...

That looks like lots of fun!! I haven't been to Grissom in years!!

Cute kids!!

Andrea said...

Wow that looks like tons of fun!!!!!! Bet those kids LOVE you!