Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday's to. . .


Uncle Roy and Cousin Aaron
Sorry I missed your June 30th B'day's.
I thought I would put some history/trivia
on for their B'day's
*
*
*
Top Hit: 1965 when Roy turned 18
The top songs of that year were:
*
Help! by Beatles
Yesterday by Beatles
I Got You Babe by Sonny & Cher
You've Lost The Lovin' Feelin' by Righteous Brothers
Satisfaction by Rolling Stones
Downtown by Petula Clark
Turn! Turn! Turn! by Byrds
Mrs. Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman's Hermits
I Can't Help Myself by Four Tops
This Diamond Ring by Gary Lewis & the Playboys
Crying In The Chapel by Elvis Presley
#1 Mr. Tambourine Man by The Byrds
*
*
Top Hit: 1996 when Aaron turned 18
The top songs of that year were:

*
*
Give Me One Reason by Tracy Chapman
One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey
Always Be My Baby by Mariah Carey
I Love You Always Forever by Donna Lewis
Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio
You're Makin' Me High/Let It Flow by Toni Braxton
Killing Me Softly by The Fugees
Until It Sleeps by Metallica
Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion
Nobody Knows by Tony Rich Project
#1 Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
Twisted by Keith Sweat


http://www.thisdayinmusic.com/birthdayno1
You can go here to see whatever song was #1 when you were born or some other special occasion. Just put in the date, month, & year and

No comments: