Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's My Second Anniversary ! !

It's my Second Anniversary of having my Drivers License.
It may not be a big deal for most but I got my drivers License at age 40,
*
*

*

*

even if I don't drive everyday like everybody else, it's a big deal to me.


Even though I HATE TO the only BIG time driving for me is when I HAVE TO drive to Peru for work, It still scares me but I do it, it's my job (View my complete profile).

Except in the SNOW I don't drive for anyone or anything in the snow, unless it's an emergency.

5 comments:

sela said...

Hey! That's on Festivus Day! Congrats!

Bitzky77 said...

Congrats! Don't be scared, driving's fun!

enN2sp said...

the snow and everyone else scares me.

alli-gal said...

Wow!! I can't believe it's been two years already!! That's awesome.

You are totally in the right to be thinking that the other people scare you on the road. There are some real idiots out there....even when there's no snow at all!!!

Bitzky77 said...

Happy for you!

You're probably a very defensive driver, which is great. If I were you, I'd rather be in the driver's seat than riding with someone else who may be more aloof.

Don't be scared. Once you conquer this, you will be ready to conquer your next challenge!