Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Third CDA Course

Some of you might remember that I have to take 4 classes to KEEP my job,
since it's a government run program.

I have to get that Child Development Associate.

I just finished my second class called ECED 101 (Early Childhood Education).
I cried again on this new one June 9th class it is too overwhelming to me. I cried for when I got home, I was thinking again how am I going to get through this in eight weeks with no help this time from my friends at work.

Anyway I have 1 more classes to take we (there are still 4 of us having to take this class where I work) we are already signed up for the next class for sometime in Aug. or Oct.





Well I wanted to show everyone what I got in this second class.
I'm proud of myself getting this done as well but it is still a _I_C_ getting there. BIG TIME!

2 comments:

Bitzky77 said...

So impressive!

Really, proud of you, Rosie!

Your daughters have the same potential!

alli-gal said...

Great job Rosie!!! You rock!!