Saturday, November 3, 2007

Anniversary Ring!

Brent asked me what I wanted for Christmas a few weeks ago. what I really want is a car, up high and it doesn't have to be BRAND NEW at all. As long as it gets me to and from work and take the girls where they need to go.

But I started to think about it and he can start saving for it NOW. I would really like a 20th anniversary ring. He has 1 ½ years to save for it.

Here are 6 rings some of them are similar but you can see where they are different.
Dimond and Gold Anniversary ring,
Channel-Set Dimond Ring in 18k Gold,
3/4 Carat Dimond Anniversary Ring


These have Sapphire for September, the month we were married.


14K Yellow Gold Sapphire & Dimond Ring,
14K Solid Yellow Gold Senuine Spphire & Dimond Ring,

Dimond & Sapphire Anniversary Band

What do you think? I can't make up my mind, + I'm still looking for that ONE.

9 comments:

sela said...

I love the sapphire ones!!

What about one of those 3 stone rings that are popular--you know, "Past, Present & Future." :)

Oh, here's a cute one:

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=0&CatID=030887&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=1352b28&CM_REF=http://www.jcpenney.com/products/C031142.jsp

Andrea said...

I like the sapphire ones too. My favorite is the first one with the stones set in the band. Very cool and the stones are protected that way too.

The good Lord knows you deserve it!

Hey we have a friend who is a jeweler. Master Jewelers in Castelton. He gives us a great deal on jewelry and he'll give you a good deal if you tell him we sent you. You can buy something already made or he'll custom make it for you.

http://www.master-jewelers.com/

enN2sp said...

I like the Sapphire ones as well.
I'm hoping to one in a year and a half.
I will talk to B and see what he says about your friend the jeweler. I would like something to go with my wedding rings.

I have place for it on my left hand next to my thumb.

alli-gal said...

Oh......I love them all, but I prefer the ones without the sapphires. I haven't looked at "real" jewelry for so long........

Bitzky77 said...

MMmmmmmmmm, girl. You should get yourself a brand new car and a diamond ring because you are worth it! Tell him to start savin'!

sela said...

Shoot!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Yeah, mommy! Just like Secret: You're woth it!

=D

OliveSoul#4 said...

*Worth

Anonymous said...

You write very well.