Wednesday, November 21, 2007

IT'S THANKSGIVING

What am I thankful for?

I'm thankful that Olive_12 , TapeEar, and B are healthy. That I have GREAT and Supportive Families. Especially when I HAD to go get my drivers licence for work 2 days after Christmas last year. I don't think I could have done it with out everyone's support I was sooooo nervous.

(That reminds me I drove this passed week again for work, I even stopped at home to use the bathroom . . . surprised B he was home on a break, he was surprise to see me in the middle of the day.)
I'm Thankful I have 2 sister's a nice and supportive one (Annea)and one that is supportive but a bit on the B****y side(Irma). Without either one of them I wouldn't have the nerve or the balls to do some of the things I have to do in my life.
I'm Thankful for my 2 mom's without them I wouldn't be here or B and we wouldn't have such Great girls.I'm Thankful me my 2 dad's too. Without them B or I wouldn't be here either. Dale always tells B to be good to me and my dad (Joe) loves B and treats him like his own (not like his new son in law).
I'm also thankful I have the BEST COUSIN'S god
could give me. All my other cousin's live in Texas and in Mexico. I have 6 cousins from my mom's side that live here but 2 of them I never see and the other 4 well I don't see much of 2 of them either, the last 2 I see at family functions. BUT my other cousins, WELL they keep me laughing, blogging would be so boring without them. Laughing keeps you young, I love them very much.
I'm most thankful I still have ONE grandma left (GRAMMY) my mom's parent's and my dad's parent's aren't here anymore I am very thankful that god gave me Grammy for a while I love her with all my heart.

What R U Thankful 4?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE
Love you all :o}

8 comments:

sela said...

Oh my goodness! That was so sweet, Rosie! Love you!

I am so thankful for my ALL of my family! I love that we all get together and have fun!

I am sooo thankful for Craig. I still remember the very FIRST time I looked at him across the room (4th hour choir). I didn't even know him...it was either ESP or love at first sight..(it was the mullet!)...either way, it was like I knew I needed to meet him....weird..here it's 16 years later & we've been through so much together. And even though we'd like to kill each other sometimes, we couldn't live without each other. Soooo he doesn't get up at 6 a.m. to mow the lawn every Saturday & sometimes old cups sit in the garage for weeks...he takes care of my kids and me. He's extremely fair, he's a frickin' genius(don't tell him I said that), he makes me laugh, he would do anything for anyone, he loves Jesus..am just truly blessed...oh yeah, and he's a conservative!

I had a great time with everyone one Thanksgiving!

Well, on to the next Holiday-HO HO HO!!!

sela said...

Woops! ON not ONE!! Hey, I've been up too long....heading to bed now after shopping 10 hours today!!! NIGHTY-NIGHT!!!

enN2sp said...

I Love you too!

OliveSoul#4 said...

Everything!
(Except for this dumb cold!)

alli-gal said...

I am thankful for my family too.

I am thankful for my Mom and that she has done so much better over the last few years. I am thankful for Will and that my Mom is not alone. I am thankful for my family in Germany, and the fact that Mom has kept in touch with several of them over the years.

Of course, I'm thankful for Ryan. I had no idea what it was really like to have a mate who put just as much into our relationship as I do. I am thankful that he cares and makes me laugh so much every day. I am thankful that I feel safe in his arms every night. I am thankful to have someone I know my Dad would approve of.

I am thankful for Grammy and our entire family. Without all of you guys, I would be lost!! I wouldn't even know who I really am. You all are in my heart every day. And, just like Rosie, I am really glad I have you all to support me and make me laugh. We are all good at that!!

I am thankful for my friends. I have come to know some of the most wonderful, most unique people in my life. I love that i have encountered so many wonderful people over the years. I am thankful to have had the opportunity to share so many good times with so many different people.

I am thankful for my health. I know I am very fortuante, and I am reminded of that every day at work.

Of course, I am thankful for my Dad every day. There is not one single day that goes by that I don't think of him. He still makes me smile, and helps me make decisions. I am so fortunate to have had the relationship with my
Dad that I had. Not many people are lucky enough to have such a great father. I wouldn't be where I am, or who I am today if it wasn't for my Dad.....And, I'm pretty happy with who I am and where I am, and I think he would be too........

The TapeEar said...

awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The TapeEar said...

awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OliveSoul#4 said...

awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!