Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pictures of yesterday's Wreck

This is our school Mini Van, it had minimal damage.
Our hatch back was bent in and a bit of crackles on the bumper.

*

*

Side view, our bumper popped out and some of the black rubbed off from his car. You can really see the bend in the hatch back under the model name.

*
*
Here you can see more crackles in the bumper and where a little piece of black strip broke off. *
*
Here we all are.

The cop that got there first right in the middle,the guy over on the right is the guy that hit us, The guy in the white shirt by the cop is our Director of Business Affairs, The guy next to him in the in the Khaki pant is our Transportation Supervisor, The guy on the phone is our building Principal, The one with the short blond hair is the teacher that was driving and me behind her rubbing my neck I was in the front passenger, and the other blond is one of our social workers was behind me in the middle seat.

*

*

Here is the front view of the car that the dude was driving. His Girlfriend's car she said she hasn't had a year yet.

You can click on the pictures to get a closer look at everything.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Gosh your van doesn't look like hardly anything happened...but the other car. Yikes!

Stupid girl for letting her boyfriend drive it!

enN2sp said...

We kind of felt bad for both of them. His grandma passed the day before and 2 weeks before that they lost their baby(the girl friend miscarried). The teacher that was with me told him that he should be alright the rest of the year because things happen in 3's.

Anyway I got to go back to Med 1 to see if I'm okay but my neck still hurts every once in a while and I keep getting bad headaches.

I got a total of 7 SOLICITATIONS from all kinds of lawyer. I would like to know how they got all 3 of our names.

Andrea said...

Musta been from the police report.

enN2sp said...

That'd waht Grey Stash said.

Bitzky77 said...

Yeah, there are a lot of ambulance chasing lawyers out there. Hope your neck feels ok.

enN2sp said...

I'm good now.

alli-gal said...

I am so sorry you were in a wreck. I had no idea. I am trying to get caught up with everything.

Glad you're feeling better though.

enN2sp said...

Yeah, I'm Good NOW.